Friday, May 19, 2023

Library As A Resource

Don't forget about your local library! These can be great sources for new patterns and ideas. It's a great place to go an unwind for a bit, search through books, sit and flip through them. Or if you're still not ready to go to a pubic place, many offer curb side pick up when you reserve online. I have access to so many books through my library network. Some books I think I want to buy to keep I end up passing on when I check them out from my library and find out it's not for me, some I end up loving and get right away. 

Most libraries in the US are linked to the CAT system. It's basically a nation wide system so libraries can loan out books to other libraries in other states. Shipping may take a while but it does work. 


Do you go to your library often? Do you have more than one local library?

No comments:

Post a Comment